Tuesday 17 May 2011

Post therapy knackers

Cheekers that was a tough session today! It was one of those ones where 90% of the time seemed to be in silence. Her looking at me expectantly and me feeling very awkward and not knowing what to say. I'm never sure if she does that on purpose... decides that she will let me run the session where usually she takes the lead in what we talk about. Is it her being different or is it me? I just am not sure. I said at one point: "I must be very frustrating to work with..." She didn't make any response to that so I guess that means I am!
I find that if a session is hard (which seems to be most of the time lately) I feel very physically and mentally exhausted afterwards. I find my body very achey in the evening afterwards, especially in my back and legs. It's like a fluey ache. It seems to take a lot out of me.
That's about all I have to say today. Possibly shortest post ever!
C

No comments: