Sunday 17 April 2011

Post mini crisis: how I've coped this weekend.

I so don't feel ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I don't really have a choice. I felt guilty enough calling in sick on thurs and fri when I didn't have any clinics on. I was not really fit for much over the weekend; I've been feeling pretty physically exhausted and a bit ill too. Not so depressed, more just drained and physically not well. My child parts have been out a lot over the weekend. I think it's easier to allow them to take over when things are tough. They've been doing a lot of drawing pictures. I have to say, I usually enjoy their presence but they were out so much yesterday I was starting to get really tired of them. By bedtime I was angry with us that I couldn't be 'me'. I was tired of hearing that child's voice all day.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I think it's going to take a lot of effort to function properly. I just need to get myself through the day and then I can come home and collapse.
C

No comments: